Apple cider vinegar is an impressively versatile ingredient. It seems there are only few household problems that the apple cider vinegar can't solve. It has countless uses beyond the occasional salad dressing. Try the following list and even you'll find yourself getting incorporated with apple cider vinegar!
1. Apple cider vinegar is a natural and cheap toner for your skin, as it neutralizes the pH and makes your skin smooth and soft. If the smell is very strong, then mix with water in the ratio 1:1 and wipe over your face.
2. Use of Apple Cider Vinegar to condition your hair is really necessary to neutralize the overly basic soda after the regular shampoo. Moreover, it adds extra conditioning and makes your hair shiny. (See uses of baking soda)
3. A cup of Apple Cider Vinegar in bathtub can calm itchy skin and reduce sunburns.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar is the best natural soothing aftershave. Mix it in 1:1 ratio with water and apply to your face.
5. Apple Cider Vinegar aids digestion too. A tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in a cup of water before meals calms intestinal spasms. It contains pectin that can fight bacteria that cause diarrhea.
6. Applying concentrated apple cider vinegar can cure toe fungus and warts. For warts, tape on an Apple Cider Vinegar soaked cotton ball for an overnight.
7. Apple Cider Vinegar over-stimulates the nerves responsible for spasms and stops hiccups.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar kills germs that cannot survive in acidic environment and cures your sore throat. Gargle with 1:1 ratio of Apple Cider Vinegar and water.
9. A tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar in a glass of water can clear the nasal passages. The acetic acid kills bacteria and the potassium present in Apple Cider Vinegar thins the mucus.
10. Spraying 1:1 ratio mix of Apple Cider Vinegar and water on your scalp eliminates dandruff. Soak it for fifteen minutes and then rinse out.
11. Apple Cider Vinegar reduces the swelling of swollen body parts.
12. Apple Cider Vinegar boosts your energy when you drink a solution of ACV and glass of water. It contains potassium and enzymes that stops the sense of exhaustion.
13. Gargling Apple Cider Vinegar in water for ten minutes can help you get rid of bad breath.
14. Apple Cider Vinegar is used to make homemade facial masks. Mix it with honey and bentonite clay, and apply it on your skin. Leave it for fifteen minutes before rinsing.
15. Concentrated Apple Cider Vinegar is used to treat liver spots on skin. Apply on the skin and leave it overnight.
16. Apple Cider Vinegar is a natural deodorant which helps in neutralizing bad odours.
17. Apple Cider Vinegar is used to clean houses. Mix it with water in a spray bottle and clean with a fresh cloth. (See how citrus fruits can be used to clean homes)
18. The big trouble teens find is acne. Apple Cider Vinegar in water in the ratio 1:4 is used to treat acne. (See other ways to treat acne)
What further uses do you have for Apple Cider Vinegar? Share it with us.
Tags: Apple Cider Vinegar Skin, Apple Cider Vinegar Benefits, Apple Cider Vinegar Uses, Apple Cider Vinegar Hair, Apple Cider Vinegar Acne, Apple Cider Vinegar For Dogs, Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse, Apple Cider Vinegar Dandruff
Published: January 23rd, 2015